Saturday, November 28, 2009

The Journeyman Project 3 on Apple's Featured Games

Back in the 90's, Presto Studios was having very frank discussions about the viability of continuing to support the then-disappearing Mac platform — this was before Steve Jobs' return to Apple rescued the company from the brink of bankruptcy. Fortunately, Presto's last two adventure games, Myst 3: Exile and The Journeyman Project 3: Legacy of Time were released for PowerMacs and later ported to Mac OS X. In a nice Thanksgiving surprise, the latter showed up on Apple's website for featured adventure games.

2 comments:

Chris_P said...

It would be amazing if they ported the games to the iphone and ipod touch.

Unknown said...

I have the new Mac OSX DVD version of JMP 3, and I think it is great. This came out exactly when I was Jonesing for some Journeyman. One problem - if while playing, I switch to another app, the game crashes when I switch back to it and try to move. If an alert or instant message pops up, I have to save before I move again and crash it. At least I get a chance to save before it goes, but it would be nice if it wouldn't do that at all. Is anyone else having this issue? Is there something I can do to prevent it?

Having been in the works for so long, what features would you like to see in The Journeyman Project: Pegasus Prime?

Which part of The Journeyman Project music would you like to see released in a new soundtrack?

Would you be interested in buying The Journeyman Project soundtracks?

On what system did you first play The Journeyman Project?

 

Presto Home » Titles | Links | Cool Stuff | Forum | Support | About Presto » Facebook | Twitter | YouTube